Foot Care with The Amopé Pedi Perfect™ Electronic Foot and Nail Files.

by - 1:44 PM

Hello Nubians,

"May Your Feet Take You Where Your Heart Wants To Go..."



As some of you may know, I'm currently living in Las Vegas and I'll be the first to tell you that the desert can take a toll on your feet. Foot Care is so important! One of my pet peeves is seeing a gorgeous woman with unkempt feet. It's terribly unladylike. With that being said I know keeping up with foot care can be difficult and we may not always have the time or the funds to get a weekly pedicure, I know I don't. This might be something The Amopé Pedi Perfect & the Amopé Pedi Perfect™ Electronic Nail Care System can help you with. I'll explain more in just a bit.


I do all sorts of things that tend to make my feet rough. I work out often which can cause roughness, blisters and more. I tend to walk barefoot at home, on the grass, and occasionally even on pavement. Usually I just try to lotion my feet up and keep them moisturized but it still doesn't seem to be enough. Lately I have found 2 great tools that not only keeps your feet soft and beautiful, but they also save you so much time and headaches.


I've been using The Amopé Pedi Perfect™ electronic foot and nail files. Mostly I have been using the Amopé Pedi Perfect™ electronic foot file.  At first I was a bit scared because I thought maybe I would cut or hurt myself but not at all! The Amopé Pedi Perfect foot file gently buffs away your thick hard skin and leaves it baby soft. I felt such a huge difference when I started using it. It's a great addition for your pedicure kit at home. It might just be your favorite new item. You can also get a extra coarse roller head with diamond crystals that spins 360 degrees for quick results on thick, calloused skin... fancy!

Amopé Pedi Perfect™ Electronic Nail File is amazingly useful too. The kit includes 3 different insert heads you can attach to file, buff, and shine nails effortlessly. My favorite part about it? It's so freaken fast! Usually filing my nails is a pain and time consuming but the electronic feature makes it so easy.

I am enjoying these tools so, so much! They have left my feet and hands looking beautiful. I'm very happy with them.

Now I have good news for you! I picked up both of these from CVS with this coupon and it's still valid! You can take $15 dollars off each product. It's a great deal and they products are worth it.




If my review has given you any doubts, I did my research and others rave about these too.


How have you been taking care of your feet or roughness on your skin this Summer? Have you tried the Amope Pedi Perfect system? Let me know if you have any questions about it and don't forget you can save with this coupon!

Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo



Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Amopé™. The opinions and text are all mine.

You May Also Like

0 comments