How To: Quick And Easy Braided Hairstyle & Vlog.

by - 9:59 PM

Hello Nubians, 

"I love the feeling of the fresh air on my face and the wind blowing through my hair."  -Evel Knievel


Today on the blog I wanted to make a quick and simple video tutorial. A lot of times we want a minimal yet beautiful hairstyle and our mind draws a blank. I started out with straight hair and ended up with this look in just a few minutes. Gorgeous waves and a fishtail braid on each side holding my hair slightly back. I think it's a classic hairstyle almost anyone can put together. 


What You'll Need.
*Small hair rubberbands.
*Bobby  pins
*A straightening iron. ( I used my Amika one)
*Hair spray. (I used TRESemmé extra hold hairspray)


Watch my YouTube video tutorial below and make sure to thumbs up and subscribe to my channel HERE to see more fun tutorials and vlogs coming soon. 




I hope you enjoyed the tutorial and it was easy to follow. Cheers my pretties!

Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments