My Favorite Breakfast Sandwich At Einstein Bros. Bagels Las Vegas.

by - 8:44 PM

Hey Nubians,

Breakfast Is A Big Deal. 



You know, I never used to be much of a breakfast person most of my life. I would just wake up, have coffee, and zoom out the door like The Flash (see what I did there?). But through the years
it became a necessity to me for a few different reasons. Some people say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day for health purposes and to give you energy. It definitely gives the body fuel to have some nice, enjoyable food in the morning.I have also found that as I get older I crave peace in my life. I no longer want to rush out the door, I want to sit and daydream a bit before I have a long day of work ahead of me. You can call it foodie meditation or something of the sort, but I need a nice breakfast to start my day off right. 

I often frequent Einstein Bros. Bagels here in Las Vegas on West Sahara. Recently they released the Chorizo Sunrise and it is everything I've dreamed of and more. "Come for the Chorizo, stay for the Fresh Cracked Huevos". The ingredients include Fresh-Cracked Eggs, Chorizo, Avocado, Jalapeño Salsa Shmear and Pepper Jack Cheese on a Fresh-Baked Green Chile Gourmet Bagel. My secret for kicking it up a notch and getting it to taste even better for my palate you ask? I get it made with a Cheddar Jalapeño Gourmet bagel instead. POW!




I don't often brag about breakfast sandwiches... maybe it's my Latin roots that attract me to the Chorizo, Avocado and Jalapeños... but this breakfast sandwich is mouth-watering good and a must try. Accompanied by some fresh coffee and I'm off to a Super Heroine like start to my day!



Can we talk about these mustache cup holders? So cute! 



Do you have a must have breakfast food? What starts your day off right? 


Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments