Top 5 Favorite Halloween Makeup Looks From Beauty YouTubers.

by - 2:58 PM

Hello Nubians,

What Are You Going To Be For Halloween?



I know what I'm doing! But it's still a secret, SHHhhHHHhhHh. Spending anywhere from 60-200 dollars on a Halloween costume seems like something from the past and silly for something you wear once a year. I think most people are going way more for the Do It Yourself approach lately and honestly, it's much cooler and fun sometimes.

Beauty and fashion bloggers always give great tips, especially with makeup. YouTube is the place to go look! Some of these ladies are absolutely Ah-MAZ-ing. I've seen some insanely scary and gory looking stuff out there. Below please check out my top 5 favorite Halloween makeup looks I think are fabulous (In no particular order). It's hard to pick because there are so many to choose from!


1) Creepy Broken Doll Tutorial: Halloween 2015 | Dulce Candy. 
OMGoshhh. Scary right from the intro. Something about old porcelain dolls is extremely creepy. Dulce did a great job.




2) Pop Art / Cartoon Zombie by Nicole Guerriero. 
This pop art zombie is a little lighter than some of the looks I've featured here in terms of Gore, but the pop art makes it tons of fun and still pretty scary. It looks like something out of a colorful graphic novel. Nicole did a fantastic job. Make sure to check out her other Halloween videos too!




3) Zombie Princess Peach Halloween Makeup SFX Tutorial | Jordan Hanz / Alex Faction.
My never ending love for Nintendo's Super Mario Bros made me love this Zombie Princess Peach. A job very well done and extremely easy to follow.




4) Trippy Double Vision Makeup Look by dope2111.
This one gave me goosebumps and also made me a bit dizzy at first haha. Very original and cool. Another great job.



5) Harvey Dent // Two Face Special FX Makeup Tutorial ♡ Batman Series by Bonnie Corban SFX.
I LOVE DC comics and Batman. Seeing this Harvey Dent/Two Face tutorial made me sOoOoOo happy. I already have my costume for this year planned out but I might have to try this next year. So cool.




There you have it kiddies! My top five favorite Halloween makeup looks via YouTube. Give all of these talented ladies a follow and check out some of there other stuff. I hope if you don't have a costume planned out yet you give one of these a try. Let me know if you do.


Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 

You May Also Like

0 comments