Libations & Style With Retro Coca Cola Ads.

by - 2:37 PM

Hello Nubians, 

“Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” ― Dalai Lama XIV


I was roaming the web over the weekend trying to get inspired and I ran into these retro Coca Cola ads. Man these are so cool! I love how their simplicity captures my attention more now than they probably would have a few years ago. They say so much to me. Of course these were simpler times too,  I'm guessing these are mostly from the 1950s-1960s. I would love for these sort of ads to make more of a comeback. I think Coca Cola should recreate these ads with real people and positive influencers. That would be awesome. New, creative minds coming together to recreate the classics which never go out of style. 



The hair, makeup, and clothing in these photos is also very inspiring. I love some good ol' 1960s style. The pin curls in some of these look so on point too.




Now that we've clarified how gorgeous these women look,  I'd also like to point out that I enjoy seeing how most of these ads show people sharing a coca cola beverage over some sort of intimate moment. It sends out nice positive message of togetherness.



Enjoy a nice crisp Coca Cola every so often ;-) 


Cheers to Coca Cola being around for some many years and always pushing boundaries and being creative!

Do you guys miss these kinds of ads? 

Xo Nubia Xo


Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 

You May Also Like

0 comments