Watch 100 Years Of Fashion In Under 2 Minutes.

by - 3:47 AM

Hey Nubians,

I recently bumped into this video 100 Years of Fashion Under 2 Minutes by GLAM and it's absolutely amazing. In 2 minutes, they highlight top style and trends from 1915 to today.




So if you've recreates any of these looks:  Prim and proper and Coco Chanel-ish in the 1960's, hippie chic like Farrah Fawcett in the 1970's or love some good satin and big hair like Madonna in the 1980's, this video is definitely worth a watch!


I'd like to point out that this video doesn't cover absolutely every trend from 1915 till today but I think they did a great job covering some key ones. I also enjoy the fact that they show a team doing hair and make up and dressing the model, Very Cool.

Which of the years showcased in the video is your favorite?

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments