Road Trip Fashion.

by - 5:29 PM

Hey Nubians,

Now that summer weather is basically here give or take a few days I can't wait to start planning trips. Nothing like being on the road, feel the breeze through your hair, being with cool people, and most importantly having fun!

Also, you have to pack some nice road trip appropriate clothing at first. I love to take photos because I enjoy the fact of knowing I'll look back at them one day and smile. Fashion and style has always been a passion of mine and a creative outlet so I love to have great clothing and accessories with me at all time.

I saw this editorial of Marloes Horst for Harpers Bazaar China May 2015 photographed by Riccardo Vimercati and felt immediately inspired. The shoot was styled by Sara Francia. Hair by Nicolas Eldin. Make-up by Munemi Imai.


I love the kind of retro 70s vibe of this editorial. This captures more of a place in your road trip where you make a stop somewhere and just snap away on your camera... It's totally something I would do at least ha. I like little things, remembering what you were wearing, remembering the patterns on the sheets of the bed or how your room was made up... It's pretty cool to analyze things this way for me. 


Needless to say the clothing in the shoot is beautiful. So many prints and patterns. The photo above reminds me of something out of the movie Almost Famous with Kate Hudson. It's all a cross of Ethereal x Sexy. 






Bathroom selfie, ha. 



Now off I go to plan the future... Do you have any fun road trips planned? 


Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments