Inspiration: Fun Fashion This Fall.

by - 9:05 PM


It's so easy to get wrapped up in life's merciless claws and get caught wearing black all the time...

Some of you know what I'm talking about. It's all too relatable. I get mad at myself when I wear all black ensembles too often or live in sweatpants for too long. It makes me feel like I'm stuck in a rut.  Clothing and composing outfits have always been an art form for me which is why it's important to stay inspired. 


I bumped into this editorial of Anja Rubik photographed by David Sims for the October 2018 issue of Vogue Paris and the aesthetic was very fun, wild, and free. It made me want to go into my closet and pull out all sorts of color, textures, and even rummage through my makeup for cool eyeshadows. 



There is a huge nod to the 1980s in this editorial. You'll notice it through glitter, sequins, and color blocking. All trends which are still quite popular now. A lot of the glamorous pieces Rubik's wearing are from the Fall collection of designers such as Marc Jacobs, Saint Laurent, Dolce & Gabbana and more. 













Remember, the key is to feel beautiful and be confident! Don't worry too much about matching perfectly, worry about feeling amazing. Stand out! Be happy. Don't spend too much time thinking about how others will perceive you because they aren't you. There is one of you in this world and you were born to kick ass! Don't get stuck in a rut. Life is too short. Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo 



You May Also Like

0 comments