Cowgirl Vibes This Spring With Vogue Japan & Stella Lucia.

by - 5:14 PM

I Want To Be A Cowgirl Baby...


It's funny that I bumped into this Cowgirl editorial from Vogue Japan featuring Stella Lucia because I've been talking about needing a new pair of cowboy boots for Spring. 

Somedays I miss the desert dearly. I lived in Las Vegas for 4 years after being raised in New York City my whole life. At first, it was a drastic change, but after a while, I enjoyed the silence and mystery of the desert.  The desert transmits a feeling of stillness and though it's dry, it always found a way to quench me spiritually. 


This editorial displays a freeing element when it comes to wardrobe and beauty. Long laced dresses with a loose silhouette, curly hair easily swayed by the wind, and neutral makeup that blends well with nature... dreamy. 

I hope you enjoy this editorial and it inspires you as it's inspired me. 


Model - Stella Lucia
Photographer - Francesco Carrozzini
Makeup Artist - Kathy Jeung
Hair Stylist -  Maranda
Fashion Editor/Stylist - Paul Sinclaire 







Xx Nubia

You May Also Like

0 comments