Holy Sally Hansen Spring 2015 Nail Polish!

by - 7:27 PM

Hey Nubians,

I've been all about Spring nail polishes lately. 

I don't post lookbooks on my site very often but this Sally Hansen Spring 2015 lookbook has me smitten! All of these pretty, different nail polish colors, decals and styles are getting me even more excited for warm weather. A gal always has to have pretty hands and a glorious manicure ;-)  




The Sally Hansen Greenlight Nail Polish is divine!


Salon Effects always brings us cute and funky patterns.





The velvet colors look so rich, like they belong on a satin dress. I'm looking forward to trying the Sally Hansen LUXE LACE nail polish too. It looks fancy for a night out. 






Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook



You May Also Like

0 comments