Manicure Monday: Sally Hansen Halloween Nails.

by - 2:25 AM

Hey Nubians, 

By Halloween Nails, I Meant A Sweet Cameo By Michael Myers Himself! 



I wanted to give myself a 'Fall is approaching' manicure but didn't want to go straight for orange or hunter green which are usually my go-to colors. I decided to do a cool grey nail. I had the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color 'Show Steeler' nail polish which I had never used and it was just what I was looking for. Perfection. I love the color! It's a little something different. It dries very quickly which is a big perk for my clumsy butt and it has a pretty shine to it without needing a clear top coat. My nails feel so pretty. I'm very picky with nail polish but I highly recommend the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri line. I've had good experiences with it. I despise when the color on my nails chips quickly and that doesn't happen with Insta-Dri. 


Being the horror movie fan that I am and the fact that I haven't been able to get Halloween out of my head for the past week, the color reminded me of Michael Myers jumpsuit from the Halloween films. Such a scary classic. 

Fall got me feeling like...


The 'Show Steeler' color is also very true to how it looks on the bottle. 


Are you are ridiculously excited for the Fall season as I am? What's your first Fall manicure color going to be? 


Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo


Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments