Pretty Pastel Makeup For Spring!

by - 1:53 AM



Hey Nubians, 

Spring Has Sprung! 

I'm so happy it's Spring! Spring is such a transformation season and all over healthy for the soul. People are itching to switch up their fashion, hair and makeup. It's a great time to create an inspirational vision board and see what attracts you. As most of you know, I love colors. Spring is a great time to break out some cute pastel colors. 

I noticed when it comes to beauty, Sally Hansen and Rimmel London have some gorgeous pastel colors you might want to pick up right now especially considering easter is around the corner.

Rimmel London: From total babe Kate Moss Nude’s Collection, these beautiful neutral pastels will add just the right amount of spring to your lips! These are the shades #40 and #41. 40 probably wouldn't work great with my complexion but it's still a great color. 



The pink below is precious. It's from Rimmel London's new Oh My Gloss Oil Tint Collection. I believe the cover girl for this collection is Rita Ora.

Sally Hansen always nails (no pun intended) Spring time with their beautifully pigmented and innovative nail color collections! They are one of my favorite drug store brands. I remember when I was younger, it was always my mom's and my favorite go-to brand for color and quality. These shades are perfection from their Insta-Dri and Miracle Gel collections. 



These are some cool drug store purchases that cost 10 dollars or less each. Looking fab on a budget is a good way to start the new season. Plus that means extra money for traveling :) 

Who's super happy it's Spring?!?!

Xo Nubia Xo 

You May Also Like

0 comments