1, 2 Freddy's Coming For You.

by - 12:35 AM

Hello Nubians,

Do you guys know I LOVE Freddy Krueger? I used to very much enjoy watching horror films as a young child and Freddy was absolutely my favorite. I think I love Freddy because, and I know this sounds kind of sick but let's remember this is a fictional movie haha HE ALWAYS LOOKED LIKE HE WAS HAVING DO MUCH FUN. It always set him aside from the other popular horror movies characters like Jason or Mike Meyers.
 


My brother Danny gave me this Freddy Krueger tee for Christmas. The art of the shirt is pretty rad, it's by Alex Pardee.

Outfit details: H&M skirt and biker jacket, Jeffrey Campbell sneakers, Bebe leggings, "Freddy" Alex Pardee
 



Do you like horror movies? Who do you favor? Freddy, Jason, Chucky, Michael Meyers? Do tell... 

Xo Nubia Xo 

Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you! 

You May Also Like

1 comments