Inspiration: David Bowie

by - 12:17 PM

Hello Nubians,

Last week I went to Barnes and Nobles with a friend and bumped into a few David Bowie books. It refreshed my memory on what a damn style icon he used to be. He looked borderline insane sometimes but it was inspiring and started plenty of trends.

The reason I'm bringing this up is because I think this year I'm going to be in search of something a bit new. I want to create something new and fresh and not just keep repeating trends over and over. Not to say that there's anything wrong with repeating trends, but I need more this year. A man like David Bowie can def serve as motivation. Sure some things are more like costumes, but that doesn't mean you can't incorporate bits and pieces into your everyday outfits. I want to be loud at times, a bit over the top, over accessorized and I won't give a fuck who criticizes. Wooohoooo.







Who inspires you? 

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you.

You May Also Like

0 comments