Oily Skin Remedy.

by - 9:38 PM

Do you have oily skin? well...

I know what you're thinking, WHAT THE F@CK. But it's true my friends. The stuff that helps out your rumbly tummy also helps your face. I didn't believe it at first, but gave it a shot and it works! For some freakishly odd reason my skin decided to be more oily than usual this Summer. I got tired of my face looking shiny so frequently and honestly, blotting papers can only do so much.

I HAVEN'T used Milk of Magnesia(M.O.M) as a mask yet. I read on a few different sites, that some people use it BEFORE they apply their make-up directly on their skin as an acne mask. It works for oil absorption as well. I read good things but haven't put it to the test, perhaps in the future.

I use M.O.M as a make-up mattifier. I apply my make-up and when I'm done I proceed to put M.O.M over my face with a cotton ball. I Blend it nicely and smoothly and make sure not to leave any white spots.

It worked for me and many others. Before I used to go out and an hour into my journey my face was already oily Ugh! But with M.O.M, I go almost the whole day with out any shine on my face, I KID YOU NOT sweet cheeks! Not only is it great for oil control, but it keeps your make-up in place also.

Watch the video below to hear me talk about it a bit more and subscribe to NubTub. Thanks and enjoy!


Have you tried this remedy before? How did it work for you?




Xo Nubia Xo

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is interesting..but oh well my case is the whole opposite I get freakishly extra dry skin! I hate it!

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have any tips for extremely dry skin?
    Shasie of Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia