Retro in Red: Spring Time Outfit.

by - 11:52 PM

Hey Nubians,

It's nice to have weather where you can loosen up a bit. I think the best kind of weather you can wish for is when you're able to wear long sleeves and still show your legs without being cold = PERFECTION.



My friend Jasmin gifted me the vintage top I'm wearing which she got at Buffalo Exchange. Besides the fact that red is my favorite color, I adore the stylish gal on the top... I even have a fringe jacket similar to the one she's wearing! The fringe literally popping out the top makes it that much cooler... a great, unique find. Makes me think of Vintage Vogue. 


Wearing: Vintage top from Buffalo Exchange, skirt by Hobbs, Cassette socks by Mossimo, flats by Express. 

How rad are these Cassette tops? Retro vibes.



I made a fun short outfit video below. Enjoy and subscribe to my YouTube channel HERE for more. 




Xo Nubia Xo 

Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you. 


You May Also Like

0 comments