What's in Your Bag?

by - 9:36 PM

Bag c/o Coach


I've been using this Coach bag all the time. It's pretty huge, beautiful, has a great color, and is PERFECT for fitting my life inside.


Stuff You'll Regularly Find In My Bag
  • A notebook: I need a book for work and because I have a horrid memory!
  • A pen: I've learned the hard way that cell phones die and you'll need a pen.
  • Shout wipes: In case of emergencies.
  • Blotting paper: I hate a shiny face!
  • Mini Altoids: Those baby wintergreens are addicting. Love them.
  • MetroCard: I'm a New Yorker, Duh!
  • Debit Card: I barely carry cash (bad habit)
  • Hand sanitizer: Because I'm paranoid.
  • Perfume: I like to smell good.
  • Various make-up items: I always have about 3-4 lipsticks, mascara, blush, eyeliner, etc.
  • Sunglasses: Because I'm a cool cat.

Oh yeah, I must have forgot to photograph the 15 old receipts I had inside, whoopsies! #MortalKombat


Whats essential in your bag?




Xo Nubia Xo



Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side! (Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube BlogLovin) Xx

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Hmm... Add a book, an iPod Touch and my Blackberry to the bunch, and you'll have my bag as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a hair brush, a lipstick and my iPod. That's perfect for me =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same bad habit of never having any cash. That turned out to be a bad idea while in Europe. I always have a notebook for writing inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I love seeing what everyone else keeps in their purses :) I can totally understand why you've been using that Coach purse for a while - its absolutely gorgeous <3

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always have blotting papers on me. And I like to have an eyeliner, doesn't matter what color. It's a good item for a day to night transition. And I probably have about 20 receipts in my bag. Haha!
    www.the-beauty-beat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love posts like this. I've been meaning to do one for my blog.
    Shasie of Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's hilarious that you said that about your receipts because right before I read that, I said to myself, "I would need to take out all my receipts before I took a picture like this!"

    Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia