What's in Your Bag?

by - 9:36 PM

Bag c/o Coach


I've been using this Coach bag all the time. It's pretty huge, beautiful, has a great color, and is PERFECT for fitting my life inside.


Stuff You'll Regularly Find In My Bag
  • A notebook: I need a book for work and because I have a horrid memory!
  • A pen: I've learned the hard way that cell phones die and you'll need a pen.
  • Shout wipes: In case of emergencies.
  • Blotting paper: I hate a shiny face!
  • Mini Altoids: Those baby wintergreens are addicting. Love them.
  • MetroCard: I'm a New Yorker, Duh!
  • Debit Card: I barely carry cash (bad habit)
  • Hand sanitizer: Because I'm paranoid.
  • Perfume: I like to smell good.
  • Various make-up items: I always have about 3-4 lipsticks, mascara, blush, eyeliner, etc.
  • Sunglasses: Because I'm a cool cat.

Oh yeah, I must have forgot to photograph the 15 old receipts I had inside, whoopsies! #MortalKombat


Whats essential in your bag?




Xo Nubia Xo



Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side! (Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube BlogLovin) Xx

You May Also Like

8 comments