Dress and Boots.

by - 10:11 PM

Hey!

Just wanted to put up a quick outfit post I neglected to put up the last few days. This is when the sun was still shining, Unlike this horrible NYC rainy week.

Wearing thrifted Japanese label dress, Beverly boutique boots, Afaze feather earrings purchased in Vegas.

This below might be my tired and confused face lol.
What has everyone been up to this week? Where have you been digging to find all of your current inspiration? Do share =)


Like NubiasNonsense? Follow me on Google here and BlogLovin here. Check out my YouTube-Nubtube here. Follow me on Twitter to know what I'm up to here. You Rock. That is all. Good day!

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Such a beautiful dress. I love the colours, and the cowboy boots look really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. crazy dress! I love it!

    http://revi-pinkillusions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chica u do colors so well! Don't think I can do colors like you do.. I'm so scared on em lol

    ▲ Farrah @ DISTRIKMODE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the print of this dress! Fun!

    Shasie
    Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia