Freelance Fashion.

by - 10:59 PM



Ever wonder "What am I wearing to work tomorrow?". I've been a freelance Digital Copywriter and Social Media Manager for different companies for many years. I've always loved and appreciated the freedom it gives me. A lot of times, I use a variety of coffee shops and other visually pleasing places as my office. I wear backpacks all the time and try to keep my fashion & style cute and comfortable for the majority of the week. 



During Spring and Fall, my uniform usually consists of chunky sweaters, jeans or leggings, and a fresh pair of sneakers. It allows me to look trendy while being able to run around and get a variety of errands done. If I ever have an important meeting, I have the chance to plan ahead and dress 'appropriately'  with heels, slacks or a dress... etc. The formal look. 



Wearing Talbots sweater, Levis jeans, Under Armour sneakers. 


Sometimes if I stay at my friend's house since we own a candle company together, I get to make my space a little more personal. I light a candle, eat whatever I want, put my feet up, and brainstorm. 



Xo Nubia Xo 

You May Also Like

0 comments