Quickie...

by - 1:34 PM

Hey Guys,


I hope every one had a great Thanksgiving! If you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you've been having Happy Holidays. This weekend will be rather interesting for me. My boyfriend and I have decided to take a random trip. We're not really sure where we're going, but our busy lives have kept us from bonding as much as we use to. For this reason we decided to take a mini 3 day trip. I will definitely take pictures, SO excited =).

Here are some quick snap shots my brother took of me. I lightened my hair a bit. I thought it was time for a change. ALSO I took a few brief pictures of the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade! This was the first year ever I went. It was pretty nice. I'll try to have those up later.

Anything interesting going on?! Let me know Xo Nubia

Wearing Bucco Combat boots, Makla Belt, Free People Crochet top, Black Uniqlo top





You May Also Like

24 comments

  1. I so have the legs for shorts like those but can't seem to find the perfect shorts.... Love this look and your makeup is freakin gorgeous!!

    Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy thanksgiving love your outfit the necklace is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOur hair looks good that colour. Suits you. Also love the necklace.

    Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new hair, it's really just different enough, if that makes sense.

    I hope you have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty pics girl! Hope you had a great time bonding! :)

    Love, Lena!

    styleloverlena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair! I'm totally going lighter next month. I'm thinking about bleaching it. Oh, I hope you had a great thanksgiving weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have such an amazing face and great features!
    love your style too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love your hair lighter, it looks so beautiful, have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Random trips are just the best best best... I love you rocky gal star looks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great hair and boots!

    Love Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your top and necklace! hope you had a great thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i hope your trip went well. i think its great that you guys steal some time for yourselves. i did the same for 6 days with my (new) bf and his family ! i twas like paradise. now im back in the city. cant wait to see your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look beautiful! Your outfit is really cool - you've got awesome taste in women's clothing and wear it well :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're crazy wearing shorts in this cold ass weather!! You look great though! Love the lighter hair, brings out your pretty eye color :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look fantastic! I wish I wasnt such a weenie about wearing shorts when it's cold, I've been living in pants and hate it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. these are so gorgeous! great interview :) following!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I seriously love all the dresses! With a history and inspiration like she has - she has to go far and hopefully her empire will grow. Very cool interview :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW.. you r very stylish.
    loving those photos
    LOx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous photos and such a great interview!

    Thanks for visiting -- come on over now and enter my GIVEAWAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. the outfits are super pretty! wonderful interview. you look awesome.

    i just did an interview on my blog too!

    http://ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia