Webcam Chillen.

by - 1:23 PM

Totally being silly with my webcam a few days ago...



Had a rather interesting weekend. I figured out I'm really into this 2 lined cat eye look I have going on here #random. I'm running out of my Makeup Forever eyeliner... Must get a new bottle soon, it really does last forever.


On another note sweet postcard right? It was a gift from Japan... Woman expression? Whatever.


Lastly on some other cool interesting news... I'm going to have a giveaway up on the blog tomorrow morning so make sure to check back! It will be a fancy gift, I promise. Something I thought would be nice to giveaway for the holidays.



Bambi said HI! She's so gangster. What's up?


Toodles, 



Xo Nubia Xo


Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side. Thank you.


You May Also Like

7 comments