Black Swan

by - 10:27 PM

Natalie Portman is such a gorgeous actress. Not only is she stunning, but I also admire the challenging roles she takes on.
Black Swan is a psychological thriller that takes you into the life of a ballerina and all the pressure she constantly deals with. Natalie Portman plays the veteran ballerina while Mila Kunis (another beauty) plays her up-and-coming rival. Seriously, I give so much credit to dancers. The dedication, the diets, the workouts, everything is so strict! Not to mention the constant competition with other dancers and the determination to be the lead.
This movie not only has a very real life, interesting plot BUT the fashion is said to be AMAZING. Award-winning Rodarte designers, Kate and Laura Mulleavy, who have previously designed for Cate Blanchett, Keira Knightly, and Michelle Obama, worked on this film to create some detailed designs that will leave you in awe. These ladies mastered the aspect of dramatic looks on various levels to bring you exceptional ballet costumes.
I am very excited to see this film. Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis....Two beauty's competing for the top and great fashion? If that isn't HOT I don't know what is.
So do you think you'll be watching the Black Swan? It comes out December 3rd.

If I didn't convince you to watch the movie I'm sure the trailer will. It's so good! Please do yourself a favor and watch below.

You May Also Like

30 comments

  1. the trailer has got me hooked. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I can't wait to see this either!! Natalie is one of my fav actresses!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have definitely been waiting to see this one! I'm so excited and READY for it to come out!

    I'm hosting a $55 giveaway and would love for you to enter!
    http://pancakestacker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just watched the Black Swan trailer, looks so good and kind of creepy! I heart Natalie Portman

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds exciting! I love dance-movies so much! I'm bellydancing since 4 years long, sometimes I have performances but I can understand, what you wrote: I hate the competitions and many times we have to fight for get the new performances. It's a long story but my group is the 'looser' and it doesn't mean that we are the worse group!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i cannot wait to see this movie.. anything ballet related i gotta see ;)
    hope youre doing great darling.
    wish you a wonderful week
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I am looking fwd to seeing this film :) I adore Natalie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll watch it, I hope it is good!

    Bisous,
    mia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you decided to mention this because it sounds like something I would watch, though I never heard the promotions for it! Natalie Portman is one of my favorite leading ladies, so I'm sure this will be a great film!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, great makeup! and yes, she is goorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this looks incredible, if its the same director as requiem for a dream i guess its gonna be very brutal but amazing at the same time. cant wait till it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to see this either, doll!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm actually kind of dying to see this film - it sounds amazing. And j'adore Natalie Portman!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks amazing! I'll have to try and watch it at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Natalie Portman, I'm so excited to see her performance in this film!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks visually stunning. Must watch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ooh i forgot that film was coming out .. i need no con vincing imdef. getting tickets to see it

    ReplyDelete
  18. This movie looks great I so want to see it!

    Emma
    TheSidewalkIsMyRunway

    ReplyDelete
  19. Definitely going to watch, I love natalie portman!!!
    <3
    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow...I will have to watch it. Thanks for posting this!

    -B

    ReplyDelete
  21. When I watch dance movies. It makes me think about all the classes I took when I was young. It was never easy but thats why I loved it. I can't wait to see this.

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW WOW WOW!!! That trailer was INTENSE lol!!! I so want to see this movie now! Thank you for bringing it to my attention, this is the first time I am hearing about it :)

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for post! I will definitely watch it! She is gorgeous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. what a lovely crochet top! it's quaint and femme without being too granny. perfect!

    http://www.benchesandchandeliers.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looks really interesting. I will be seeing this! Thanks for commenting on my blog!!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia