Hush, Hush

by - 12:46 AM

Yesterday was my Mother's birthday. Yay! Happy Birthday sweet lady you rock my world. She's such an adorable woman with SUCH a positive energy about her even at the gloomiest times, I'm very jealous of that quality and wish to obtain it one day. We had a nice day.

I wore this Forever 21 dress I purchased earlier this year sort of as a long top. I love leopard as so many of my fashionable friends do. Combat boots, bowler hat, cool skinnys, Lennon shades and BAM there you go.

I am absolutely SMITTEN with this cross. This picture does it no justice, I assure you. It was a gift and I'm in the process of finding some cool sort of velvet choker for it.
Above was the mini inspiration board I made at the party I went to with my girlfriend over the weekend. It was pretty dope. I heard really cool music, freestylin, spoken word, live art.. In other words... GOOD TIMES. I didn't take much pictures but I'll try to dig some up later this week.
Toodles my loves.

Don't forget you can follow my blog here and here. Or follow me on twitter here to read even more of my nonsense =)

You May Also Like

35 comments

  1. Love the oufit <3
    You a roooock!!

    Happy b-day your mamy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your accessories, your boots are fierce!! http://www.fashionablenotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your mama had a beautiful bday...And your makeup is crazy awesome lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your mum. I am seriously in love with your cross necklace as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw happy birthday to momma nonsense!
    You look incredible lovely. Seriously coveting that hat and gem cross necklace
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys and YES I love the cross!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday to your mom!
    looking great dear. :D i am now your new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to you Mom!! And I beg to differ! I think you have a great positive energy :) Must run in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ching: Awesome welcome to my marvelous world

    @Maddy: You are such a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, bet that necklace be gorgeous on a ribbon. I love all the inspiration boards that people have been making lately. I need to do one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love leopard print too, just brought a long skirt on saturday and I hope you find your velvet choker.

    ReplyDelete
  12. just found your blog and I really like it! I am following it now! Love your style, so different!

    bisous,
    mia

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your rock chick outfit babe! Happy Birthday to your mom! Shes a scorpio like me : ) Mwah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love your hat and your round sunnies! fun look!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for comment on my blog..!
    I follow you, follow me too!

    new CASIO WATCH GIVEAWAY on my blog:
    http://nobodyknowsmarc.blogspot.com/2010/11/casio-wacth-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your outfit! Thanks for your comment :) xoxo

    www.theuniquechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the comment, your blog is amazing! Love the pictures you took of the cosplayers! And your necklaces is gorgeous! You defeinitely have yourself a new follower! :)

    http://succeedingatfailing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this look! I really love your necklace as well!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    www.fashionfirstandforemost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the outfit! Your blog is great, i'm following :) x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous look, darling!

    Happy bday to your mom!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for your comment,your blog is amazing!!I'm a follower!follow me back if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this outfit! you have a cute blog!
    thanks for visiting mine! <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. lookin fly!
    i want those sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice photos :) !!

    Thanks for your lovely comment

    See you !Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. love this outfit! that cross is amazing! and i also have an almost unnatural obsession with anything leopard print, so you're in good company :D

    Suzy
    Beneath the Glass

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great cross!! Thanks for commenting on my blog : )

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia