Good vs Evil

by - 2:00 PM

Because It's hard to decide sometimes... Isn't it?

Hey Guys!

Whats going on? I hope everyone has an amazing weekend. Tonight I'm going to an awesome party in Brooklyn with my good friend Rachel, designer and owner of Fennimas jewelry. It's a place called The Headquarters and basically we are going to create a giant vision board while we party. Interesting right? I mean, seriously..what's better than INSPIRATION. There will be live music and art also. I will definitely take pictures to share with you.

I have a lot going on right now and a lot of interesting things lined up so don't be a stranger.. check back soon.

Wearing Vintager Leather skirt, Limited too cropped denim jacket, forever21 wedges, gla.MAR.ous zipper headband.





P.S. I love my brother. We talk atleast once a week ha ha.
xo Nubia

You May Also Like

17 comments

  1. Love the spider man!! ehehhe :D

    great outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look fabulous as usual :D love that skirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit. I love your lipstick
    Olivier

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great night. I love the red hairband that you're wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your head band, the angle of the flower is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit so much, it's so cool! The headband is amazing! Hope you had a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Nubia its Sophia, i stopped by your store yesterday. heres my email sophiaamitchell@gmailcom i was just wondering about the designers that you know. i would love to contact them for future shoots. email me and let me know

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Nubia! I just found your blog and I think I'm in love! You're sooo cool, love your taste and your outfits, so original and fun! And, well, great cheek bones<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so funny with the two action figure. I love the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lucky you get to see your brother often! My older brother lives in FL, so I rarely see him in person. Every two years or so :o/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything about this outfit, the head band, skirt everything. Gorgeous. The first pic is my fave so far!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This skirt is killer! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have the exact same boots. They're ace!

    www.fashionistaontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're right, that cross is fantastic - love my metal necklaces to have some weight ODA x

    ReplyDelete
  15. like the skirt, nice

    http://likemousseauchoco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia