Come Meet Me!

by - 9:11 PM

Hey guys!

I will be doing 2 Markets during this weekend. Saturday I will be in Queens, NY and Sunday I will be in West Fairfield NJ. I will be at a table representing gla.MAR.ous with Mary, the designer. If you're in any of these areas you should: stop by, have fun, support designers, mingle and most importantly HAVE A NICE TIME.

This event benefits St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital, why not come out and find a special gift while supporting a great cause! There will be all sorts of vendors from fashion accessories to holiday decor. Come shop our holiday collection while listening to Christmas carolers and sip on some hot cocoa. There will be tons to see, fashionistas to meet, and great gifts for friends and family!

Hope to see you all at the events!

Xo Nubia Xo

Don't forget you can follow my blog here and here. Or follow me on twitter here to read even more of my nonsense =)

You May Also Like

6 comments