I Love You.... New York City

by - 5:06 PM

Hey Dolls,

I Love New York City. I feel very blessed and fortunate to have been born here. The diversity is overwhelming in all the boroughs. It's truly such a fresh of breathe air sometimes. Don't get me wrong, There is a HUGE list of other places in this enormous world I want to visit.. more then you'd probably care to know BUT in the words of the great Frank Sinatra:


"I want to wake up in the city that never sleeps

To find I'm king of the hill, top of the heap"

If by any chance you will be in New York September 9th you should ABSOLUTELY pass by the IFB Evolving Bloggers Conference. Look for me and say HI! I am super friendly in "real life" not just "virtual" I swear =)

Come by and hear the wise words and advice of some of your favorite bloggers: Susie Bubble, Bryan Boy, Fashion Toast, Gala Darling, and Street Pepper among others. If you don't have tickets yet you can purchase them here.

If you just started blogging recently, I highly advise you go! Trust me you will not regret it. I learned so much last year. Plus you get to meet tons of bloggers in person and you get to chit chat.

On another note: Enjoy these photos below. These were taken sometime during this past week while I was wandering the streets of NYC.

Wearing Paris Blue shorts, Bucco combat boots, Bev boutique plaid shirt

Wearing Charlotte Russe tank top, Bucco Combat Boots, Forever 21 scarf, Misc Skirt


I love these glasses. Purchased from a street vendor at St. Marks Place.
Whats new with everyone? Let me know if your coming to the IFB CON! Because Fashion Blogging has become visual poetry (as in a way of expression)... Yes? No? Shall we agree to disagree? I think I had too much Coffee.. I'll be on my way. Toodles!

Xo Nubia Xo

Oh... P.S.

You May Also Like

22 comments

  1. The picture by the fountain is gorgeous. You look cute with the glasses too. I'm itching to go to that event.... I may have to take a day off from work, I'll see... either way I'll stay posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great post Nubia!

    Thanks so much for posting about the conference! Can't wait to meet you!

    xx,
    Christina
    www.profreshstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable with your glasses! Love your pics:)

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. NYC = love :) I've been living in jersey forever, and the 45 min drive to get to the city still excites me. great blog, love the photos. i'll be at the conference! hopefully see you there :)

    xo - rizzamay / www.tricia-ro.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That fountain looks like so much fun. I would love to attend any event in NYC. You're so lucky you live there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. found your blog through rachel (fennimas). glad you enjoyed your trip to ny!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay can't wait to see some of you guys there! Sorry to those who can't make it

    Nicolette: I live in NYC.. I was just showing my love for it =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh sweety!!! I want to be a part of it...New York, New York...! I wish i could be there even for a week...! :))

    Have fun, Lena!

    styleloverlena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I could come, if I lived in Us I sure would there:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh damn!! I left a comment and I guess it didn't take :o/ I hate when that happens! Oh well! Have fun at IFB!! Sounds like a lot of fun. We'll have our "special" meetup soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello there darling-looking stunning in N.Y! ah, how i wish i could be there with you, and to be able to join in on that conference too! but i cant.Take lots of pictures of that magical city please ;)
    about them boots and a possible diy- its a good idea, but i really want the originals now..cant wait to get them -have to have them within a year

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photos, of course! I've never made it to New York, and it pains me to say so. Wish I could make it to the conference, that would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love NY..you're so lucky to actually be living in that city :)
    have fun at the conference!

    eclectic du jour

    ReplyDelete
  14. The plaid pic is FIERCE!! Have you submitted your style pics to the cut's reader lookbook yet? When I shoot a fab one i will but...YOU NEED TO SEND ONE ASAP, your style is ADORBS li'l sis..

    ps - pls resend our pic, somehow it got deleted on my email -XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to go back to new york! Very jealous of you indeed and I love your glasses! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look gorgeous Nubia! I wish I could come to IFB CON!

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  17. New York does have a special inspiring twist to it, undoubtedly. You are right in imbibing yourself fully in it. Eating your Big Apple cupcake 'till the last stylish crumb.

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous, i love your blog header and those shoes :]

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh darling...you look lovely...

    I love the pants...and your headpiece!!!!

    kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a lovely city you have! you must be so proud of it! My today´s post is about your city, hope you like it! love from spain!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia