To be, or not to be...

by - 2:19 PM

Hello Dears,

I'd like to give a quick shout out and thanks to Lesly from The Creative Cookie. I stopped by Brooklyn to check out the 2 year celebration she had for her blog. I met some pretty awesome, talented people. I bump into so many creative, diverse minds these days... IT'S THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD (besides Love maybe hehe I'm such a sucker.)

I went out with my two girlfriends and made a few stops at some bars to enjoy my night. I had a pretty kick ass time I must confess. One of the bars had these Comics all over their walls, Whoah in the words of Rachel Zoe "I die".

Getting back on the subject of amazing people, Don't forget to get your IFB evolving conference tickets! They're still available HERE. There is so much buzz going around about this event, Very promising.

I wish you all a very pleasant weekend. I'll be back soon.

Xo Nubia Xo



Wearing Strawberry Tie-Dye leggings, Mossimo white V neck, Alice and Olivia heels, Levis Jean Jacket, gla.MAR.ous Elizabeth headbands, Triple 5 Soul bag.





Follow my blog here and here. Gracias!

You May Also Like

23 comments

  1. you look gorgeous! those booties are AMAZING!!! love those shoes so very much, i want them :D great style

    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit Nubia! It looks very 90s inspired. The headband is amazing!

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your look here...very cute! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a blast!! You have such lovely hair, btw:)

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems so much fun ! I love your outfit so much ! Nice headband and jeans :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nails rock, gal. A Brooklyn night. Delicious drinks and even yummier company. Could 'la vie' be any sweeter?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You rock this look! Everything is right and looks so good together. I love your headband.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to go IFB conference. But I have school. Lame. You have such lovely hair. It looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey doll! Check my blog... I tagged you!

    Love, Lena!

    styleloverlena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi darling. you look so stunning- LOVE the hair&make-up
    hope youre having a sweet week-
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these pictures! Your leggings and hair band are gorgeous! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your mix of denim babe and your headband : ) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking gorgeous as usual hon!
    Those leggings remind me of my DIY jeans when i was younger...where'd they go?!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving your blog,and your outfit is fabulous!

    stop by and follow me http://melrod1206.wordpress.com


    xoxo,
    MelRod

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey!!! Just discovered your blog and realized you are going to IFB! We are getting together a group of bloggers for dinner/drinks and breakin up the dance floor on Saturday, do you want to join?!

    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Blog meets ups are the best...I'm still waiting to schedule ours ;o) Hit me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW!!!! hope you will have fun...just enjoy the party darling!!!!

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete
  18. aww this outfit is so cute! and edgy, I love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia