Cruise with Nautica (No Pun Intended)

by - 12:53 PM

Hey Guys!

This past week I was invited to a cruise on behalf of Nautica. I had a really splendid time and bumped into a few lovely bloggers. I'll eventually get around to posting some Nautica gear, The gentleman sporting it looked dashing.

This first week of September is going to be INSANE! SO SO SO MUCH going on. Feel free to visit my blog more often because there will be a lot going on.

I hope you enjoy the photographs. Wishing you all a Marvelous start to your week!

xo Nubia xo

Wearing Uno Core Dress, Andrea Carreno Wedges, Fletcher blazer, Purse Misc from Colombia



Amy Midtowngirl and I

Thanks to Nautica for the Awesome Complementary Sunglasses! I love these
Makeup Details: Victoria Secret green and white eye shadow, Lancome black eye shadow, Loreal Liquid Liner, Bare Essential Brow set and Foundation


Follow my blog
Here and Here =)

You May Also Like

25 comments

  1. Love these photos!! Cute dress too :)

    www.breanneemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like it was a lot of fun. I love your hair in the pictures. I can't wait to hear all about what you've got going on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fashion cruise in NYC!!! I'm jealous!

    Kisses, Lena!

    styleloverlena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an amazing event!! The view of the NYC skyline from the water is always breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning pictures! Love your dress!

    Anthea,
    Embracing Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi sweetheart. you look fantastic. the hair and make-up is lovely. and it looks like an fantastic night
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute dress love...I also love the wedge and how you wore it...

    so lovely...

    much love
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a fun night. Love the bag

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm jealous. Those guys look so hot. Your outfit is so cute also. Thanks for the makeup info. I love the green shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. very sweet outfit, i love your shoes. and the NYC pics are awesome x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! love the knee socks and shoes combo.
    Great sunnies hon, you lucky thing!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey babe!This sounds fabulous and I am loving the socks on you! Mwah xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nubia,

    I like the way you do military flair. Sophisticated with the lace icing on your delish frock fairy cake. The socks coupled with sandals are right in the core of fashion fab as well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, gorgeous!
    Love your look!
    Fabulous pics!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  15. SuSu Paris Chic: Thanks doll! I love military flair

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah, you and Amy are tres adorbs together - so glam! And I LOVE the knee-high socks with the wedge sandals. Cutest look ever!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohhhhh, what fun! Love seeing you and my Miss MG together. You both look gorgeous of course!

    ReplyDelete
  18. you guys look beautiful! i love your look ,, im wondering where you got your knee highs.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The green dress looks fabulous on you and the color is pretty too, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia