Zappos Presents Drive-In Movie Night In Las Vegas!

by - 11:38 PM

Geek Girls & Boys Rejoice!


Zappos is hosting a Drive-In movie night this Saturday August 27th 2016. I've never been to a Drive-In movie in my life so I'm hoping to make it. There's something so very cool about drive-in movies. They remind me of a simpler time I wish I lived in. I must plan my outfit accordingly. I'm hoping to pop some popcorn and make it with my boy toy or a girlfriend. We'll see what happens.

And what's even better... wait for it... They're showing Star Wars The Force Awakens! Yes! 





Definitely cool for my Vegas friends to check out or if you're in town. Cheers!

Cheers! 



Xo Nubia Xo


Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments