OCRF’S Super Saturday Vegas-Style Hosted by Rachel Zoe.

by - 4:08 AM

Hello Nubians,

I was so excited to have been a part of OCRF’s first-ever Super Saturday Vegas-Style! The event took place September 19-20th and it was a great success. For those of you who aren't familiar, OCRF’s Super Saturday is a shopping event held to benefit the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund. All the events happened between 2 different locations, the wonderful Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian, The Palazzo and Fashion Show Mall Las Vegas!

The event was hosted by one of my favorite stylist who also happens to be a designer, editor and author Rachel Zoe and her husband Rodger Berman. There was a VIP brunch at Barneys New York, and tons of special shopping activities where a percentage of sales from participating retailers and dining establishments was being donated to OCRF. What's better than shopping and eating for a great cause right? TREAT YO SELF.

My day started out by passing by Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian and picking up a copy of "Living in Style: Inspiration and Advice for Everyday Glamour" written by Rachel Zoe. After that, I got the book signed by her which was pretty excited. She seemed really sweet and complimented my hair while she was signing my book.


While I was there, I also passed by a cute little candy bar and picked up some sweet goodies and got a cute SnapTats tattoo on my hand of a lip with a lipstick next to it. Their tattoos are very cool, you should check them out. 


I eventually headed to Fashion Show Mall with my friend Jasmin who is the face behind Vintage Vandalizm and we watched the runway show presented by Saks Fifth Avenue together. It opened up with Rachel Zoe and her husband Rodger Berman walking down the runway with their adorable children. Shortly after a few models strutted down the runway rocking some beautiful Fall Fashion.

I had a very lovely time and was happy to participate in a shopping event for the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund.


I'm loving all the fringe, textures, the turband and the fur! Always great Fall fashion must haves.


To learn a bit more about OCRF’S Super Saturday Vegas-Style head over HERE.

I can't wait to attend next year, cheers!


Xo Nubia Xo
Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 

You May Also Like

0 comments