A Tom And Jerry Movie Will Grace Your Screens In 2021.

by - 10:40 PM


Warner Bros. has set a release date for their Tom and Jerry movie. It's going to be a live-action, animated film set to hit theaters April 16, 2021. The movie is based on the Hanna Barbera cartoons cartoons that started i the 1940's. Hanna Barbera was also the mastermind behind The Smurf, The Jetsons, and The Flinstones. Personally, I'm still waiting for a new The Jetsons movie.  

I used to love Tom and Jerry so, so, much! Growing up I used to stay up all night watching these cartoons with my dad on Cartoon Network. Tom and Jerry were his favorite. I wonder if some of the characters that made cameos during the show will appear. There was Toodles Galore who Tom infamously wooed with is "Is you is or is you ain't my baby" song, Spike & Type, Quacker, and more. 


I have high hopes for this movie and can only hope it will bring in a new generation of fans. 







Xo Nubia 


You May Also Like

0 comments