Stella Lucia by Txema Yeste for Numéro #175

by - 10:12 PM

Hey Nubians, 

I've Always Enjoyed Daydreaming. I've Always Liked The Thought Of Being Somewhere Else ...

I was catching up on my editorials and I felt the need to share Stella Lucia by Txema Yeste for Numéro #175. The editorial seems like a day dream to me. It's also a good example of when fashion meets art and self expression. There's a bit of UFO/extraterrestrial vibes to the editorial and a lot of it also screams empowerment. 

Sometimes we daydream to find our own safe heaven, at least I know I do.  A place where we can be ourselves without anyone interrupting our happiness or passing on judgment no matter how weird or crazy you want to be... doesn't it sound lovely?
 


If this photo doesn't scream empowerment I don't know what does. Stella Lucia does an amazing job at remaining fabulously calm and fierce while a snake just hangs out on her cheek bone like home sweet home. The sweater she is wearing with the pearl embellishments has my Fall style goals written all over it. The minimal makeup is painfully delightful too.
 

Model: Stella Lucia
Photographer: Txema Yeste 
Stylist: Tallulah Harlech 
Hair: Soichi Inagaki  
Make-up: Victor Alvarez



Life on Mars. 
 


Beautiful and Stressed.


Free Spirited. 



Wild Child. 


How often do you daydream? What do your Fall Fashion goals look like? 

Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook


 

You May Also Like

0 comments