Good Eats: BRIO Tuscan Grille At Town Square.

by - 1:59 AM

Hey Nubians,

If you're looking for a tasty and visually pleasing place to eat not too far off The Strip in Las Vegas you should check out Brio Tuscan Grille located in Town Squre.

I passed by the other day and had the Grilled Salmon Salad which was absolutely delish! Mouth watering even! I'm picky when it comes too eating salmon in restaurants but it was cooked to perfection. Not too over cooked, not too undercooked. The Salad is topped with shoestring potatoes which I found interesting and gave the whole salad a nice crunch. The salad also has mixed greens, Roma tomatoes, asparagus, feta and balsamic vinaigrette.

 
Here you have it!

I topped of the meal with a nice ice cold Peroni Beer. If you're not aware, It's already very hot in Las Vegas and for me... a nice ice cold beer on a hot day is THE BEST THING EVER. 

 

At first the Peroni on tap was a bit warm and I told my waiter. The beer was quickly replaced with a nice ice cold one and they were very apologetic and nice about it. That showed me that they care about me having a nice experience and I did.

I always heard good things about BRIO so I'm glad I went to check it out. A few other perks besides the food is that it's located in Town Square so after you eat you can do tons of shopping after, always fun! BRIO also has other cool deals like Martini Wednesday's at the bar and a fun happy hour. 

I'm planning to go back again soon and would recommend it to a friend.


Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook




You May Also Like

0 comments