I Love Lazy Oaf Style.

by - 1:11 PM

Hey Nubians,

Are you guys familiar with the Lazy Oaf?  The brand started out on Spitalfields Market in East London, Gemma Shiel founded her cult graphic illustration label in 2001. The line consist mainly of t-shirts, bodycon skirts and jersey dresses all with super fun and in most cases girly or pop culture focused prints.

What draws me in the most is how it appeals to my personal style. Very colorful, playful, and still sexy without having to show too much of your body off.


Anyways, I wanted to post some photos from the Summer 2015 collection and lookbook for inspiration purposes. Most of these styles are loose and flow off the body nicely. The look so breathable for Summer too which is GREAT. 


I've also grown to be smitten with the Lazy Oaf lookbooks. They are always so magical and full of life. Some of them in the past have been very sci-fi inspired which I love and they always have a bit of a retro vibe to them. 


Love this raccoon print. I remember being horrified anytime I saw raccoons late at night in my hometown of Queens, NYC. The only raccoons that are cute and pretty adorable are the baby ones. 



 These huge pink bears are totes adorable and I can't get enough of these sweet pineapple boobs.



I also like the fact that Lazy Oaf does a lot of pink puffy stuff all the time on its tees or as you can see here on these socks and hats. It reminds me of something out of the late 80's or early 90's. Like something that could have been out of the Clueless movie perhaps?



Fuck Yes! 

3D. It looks like these spheres are popping out at me.

If you enjoy these looks, you can shop Lazy Oaf at ASOS.


Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments