Manicure Monday With Sally Hansen Nail Polish.

by - 10:00 AM

Hey Nubians,

Because Short Nails Are Cute Too...

A girl has to keep up with her beauty but as of late, I decided to give the long nails a break for a while. By "long" I mean not mine ha ha! More like acrylic or gel extensions. I used to think that I HAD to have long nails... I don't really know why, I guess it made me feel more lady like. Now-a-days I'm content trying to be a bit more creative with my short nails and trying to think of cute manicures that I can do myself.

Don't get my wrong, every-so-often I really miss long nails and I'm sure I'll go back to them eventually... but for now it's short manicures for me.


I gave myself a cute and simple mani this week. I didn't have much time to get too fancy. I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 178 All Bright Pink as the base coat and then I used L.A. Colors Art Deco wands to do the little Zebra-ish lines in white and glitter to make it POP more.


I'm happy with the results. I figure as long as your hands are moisturized and your nails are painted nicely then you're good to go. I gave myself a pedicure with the same design too! I love the pink color from Sally Hansen. It's so bold without being neon.

Do you have any favorite nail polish colors for this summer?

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments