Makeup Monday: Pop Of Colorful Eyeshadow!

by - 6:39 PM

(Photo under natural light)

A Pop Of Color Can Make Your Day!

My Spring, Summer makeup is usually pretty simple. Bold lip, mascara and done! This year, I think I'm going to get groovy with a lot of bold eyeshadow colors. Realistically, I haven't played with eyeshadows in years... probably because I overdid it when I was 16-18 years old. I also love to experiment with brands and how good their quality and pigmentation is. 


One thing you guys may not know about me is that I'm a HUGE dollar store junkie! Ha, I know it's kind of funny but it's true. Once in a while, you can find some good makeup brands in there. Some are simply terrible but some are quite good, ESPECIALLY for a damn dollar. One of the brands I often find that I like is L.A. COLORS. Their pigmentation is very good for the price. The blue color on my eyelids is from their Fling palette. My lip color is also one of their Liquid Matte colors, I believe this one is called "Let's Kiss". 


 (Photo indoors)

Inspiration for Spring Summer: 





Xo Nubia Xo 

You May Also Like

0 comments