Fashion Night Out This Friday!

by - 1:19 AM

Hey guys!

Sorry for the short notice but "better late than never". Come join me along with other great talented indie designers at Touch Lounge at 240 west 52nd street. Its a really nice venue and it's going to be a great event.

I will be there showing love for gla.MAR.ous hitting the runway and Deen Boutique. I also look forward to seeing every one's ideas come to life all night. I was able to get my hands on a press pass (wooohooo) so I will be able to interview Loren Ridinger and Dee Riviera. There will be an appearance made by the Kardashian sisters. I'm so excited to meet them! especially Kim (hehe).

I hope some of you can make it out. Stop by and say hello.

For more information and tickets starting as cheap as $10.00 click here.

Xoxo Nubia

You May Also Like

5 comments