Running Around

by - 11:33 PM

Hey Guys,

Today I had to run a few errands and I decided to dress totally comfortable. I threw on some denim harem pants with a light jacket and left the house.

Any of my readers from Philadelphia or if anyone is going to be in Philadelphia this weekend, should definitely check out the Tattoo Arts Convention. Candi Kaboom from Salon Sugar will be there doing extensions along with cuts. There will also be a large variety of tattoo artist along with live music and drinks. gla.MAR.ous zipper headbands will now be available at Salon Sugar and will also be available at the convention. Be sure to check it out if you have a chance!

I'm hoping to enjoy this weekend even though I have a bit of work to do. I'm suppose to grab a drink with an old friend on Sunday so hopefully it'll be a nice Spring day.

Wishing you all a HAPPY WEEKEND!

xo Nubia xo

Wearing Zana Di Harem Pants, Forever 21 shoes, Disney Couture tank top, Wet Seal Jacket.


You May Also Like

19 comments

  1. I love those shoes, they're so pretty! And you look great in the harem pants!

    have a fun day!

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit. The Harem pants look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you a great weekend. Those pictures are great. And in love with the flowery shoes
    *Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those pants, very comfortable and fun! Even when you're casual you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos! I love your outfit, especially those pants. So fab! And I remember those F21 shoes!! They are so gorgeous and look perfect on you. :)

    Have a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That convention sounds so cool. I'm so tempted to get one. I really love those pants. I've never found a pair of harem pants, but I really want to try some.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pants, and the shoes are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking gorgeous and chic babe!!! Mwah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are really too fabulous for words, Nubia. Why? No one else could get away with denim harem pants - yet you look AMAZING!

    Happy, Happy Weekend, my love!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also like comfy outfits ñ_ñ

    Saludos,
    Clau!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this - very cute casual look, but still v stylish! Btw, I've tagged you for a 'Happy 101' award on my blog at - http://cocojones.tumblr.com/post/479633442/nightspring

    ReplyDelete
  12. love love love the pants!!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. adorable shoes!
    p.s. i just tagged you in the bag tag! check my last post.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE those harem pants! that is the perfect casual outfit- looks comfy, but still interesting. i really wish i would be in Philly this weekend- the convention sounds like so much fun. ~joelle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great outfit! If anyone can pull off harem pants, it's you! Don't think I'd look remotely as attractive as you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks guys your all very kind. I really do Love Harem pants and the shoes are so comfy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia