Cherry Cherry Boom Boom! (Shout outs)

by - 5:53 PM

Hello All!

I met a lot of cool, interesting people this week and I decided I had to shout some of them out. Great talent can't be ignored and since the the Internet is such an amazing tool =) you get to sort of meet them also.

I'm going to start out with this outfit post. I was in Philadelphia then in Jersey. I LOVE WaWa! They're awesome =) I seriously wish there was some in N.Y.



Wearing Alice and Olivia Heels, Forever 21 sunglasses, gla.MAR.ous zipper headbands, H&M blazer, Misc Dress, Vintage Purse


While I was in Philadelphia I passed by Salon Sugar, where all hair is done by Candi Kaboom. Candi is seriously a sweetheart. She does some kick ass hair. You can see her work and become a fan of her Facebook here. She also works a lot of conventions (such as horror ones and tattoo ones) as well. Definitely keep up to date with her Facebook. I am hopefully going to get my next haircut by her =) I've heard great feedback.

Besides the fact she seems like an awesome individual, her Salon is just adorable! pink walls, curtains and all sort of cute accessories she sells inside.

On to more amazing people I met. I went to a trunk show at Ethereal Boutique in L.I.C. on behalf of gla.MAR.ous. I have mentioned before what a good place this is to pick up chic pieces. They sell clothing made by independent designers a well as some vintage pieces. They had free smoothies, wine and appetizers along with live music. (Adriana and Stephanie did a wicked good job )

Andriana Santiago
is a girl with the most amazing Aura around her. You know how some people just give out the most amazing vibes? well she's one of those. Not only did she make the smoothies at the event and have her own jewelry , but she was also the live music! She's just got it going on. I swear shes like a light bulb.

Here are some of her rings below.
I also found her video on You Tube its so adorable!


Lastly another Jewelry designer I met is Rachel. She has great statement pieces and she also has a blog you can see here. She recently did Shecky's so if you went you might have met her. Her line Fennimas Jewelry is very unique and interesting. She's also super friendly, pleasure meeting her.

Rachel herself below
Me below wearing Fennimas oversized bow ring. How cute is this!? She also takes photos of anyone who wants to be on her blog wearing her designs, that's really neat.

More to come soon ...

Follow my Blog and Google and Follow me on Twitter =)

You May Also Like

49 comments

  1. I love the print on your dress - it's crazy wonderful! It looks like you had so much fun.

    Amber
    ambersmouthwash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeey lovely pictures! I was gasping and holding my breath :) very pretty outfit, gorgeous rings, lovely pink salon... Thanks for posting and cheering up my boring day at the office!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. the combo of your dress, headband and those amazing glasses is so fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool accessories, i love your dress and the pink salon looks like a nice place to hang.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh! love your heart sunglasses I will one!!

    Love the dress too, the sugar salon look so pretty ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohmigosh Nubia I so adore you in the last picture - you have the perfect face for closeup photographs...you just always look so stunning!

    Second, Salon Sugar? Ummm...can I just live there? All that pink makes me incredibly giddy - I adore it!!

    Last, but not least...the dress, the gla.MAR.ous headband, the heels, the blazer, the Lolita sunnies...you. Rock. It. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really fun look!
    Love the dress!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nubia you are so pretty! I love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Sunnies! But your best accessory has to be the Wawa slushie! Lol! And you're right, I wish they had them up here in North Jersey too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the outfit. The print on the dress is brilliant!

    And all that jewellery is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! You did meet some interesting and fascinating people! It's always refreshing to get inspired by people that do what they love for a living.
    xx
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your heart sunnies babe! and looked like you had a blast! that pink salon is uber cute!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look beautiful .. your makeup looks really great here .. what is wawa? now i have to try it .. but god i cant go to jersey ever ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. the rings she makes are really nice and colorful! And loving the heart sunglasses you got on :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those heart sunglasses with the optical print dress

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks dear Nubia for this inspiring stroll! Lovely slurps and contemporary looks. You've got your style down cherie!

    ReplyDelete
  17. this look is put together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love love love this outfit and those awesome heart sunglasses. I also love your Glamorous headband and hair in that final photo!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks to you all for your sweet comments! These are all amazing people

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all the jewelry. I might buy the sunnies, if I get a job I applied for.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, I love the Salon Sugar.
    It's nice to see everything in pink.

    Sweetie, i love your match sunnies and dress.
    awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi!!! tank you for leaving a comment on my blog! discovering your lookbooks is great, I love your shoes and sunglasses... I'll come back, and add your blog to mine's links!

    ReplyDelete
  23. that shop looks awesome! and i love your glamarous headband!

    ReplyDelete
  24. fab outfit!
    lovin' it more with the headband!

    and those accessories are amazing..
    i always have a weakness for accessories.hehe.

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the sunglasses and those beautiful heels!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. that seems like such an awesome time! I love that big bow ring. I'll definitely have to remember to check out that boutique the next time I go up there.

    ReplyDelete
  27. great outfit! and it seems like you went to such awesome places! love the salon decorations, so cute! ;)

    rainbowinthegloomysky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. you look stunning :)
    that blazer is amazing and those shoes :O
    great photos too
    love your blog
    stop by some time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. You look so freaking cool here Nubia:) Lets trade lives for a day!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love those A&O shoes!!! Payless you say? love your tat too :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the last picture of you - you are so pretty. And your accessories are fantastic - the heart glasses and bow ring are my favorite.

    ShopTOLive.ca

    ReplyDelete
  32. ¡¿tienes un tatuaje en la muñeca?! me encantaaaa, yo quiero uno tambien, pero no se que dibujarme... besitos!

    ReplyDelete
  33. WOW I adore these pictures, I'm a little bit in love with your outfit, it is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love everything about your outfit...you look so adorable with the headpiece. Love dresses with blazers and the pattern on your dress is quite cool

    btw i love the last photo of you : )

    ReplyDelete
  35. ohh god!I love your dress!!It´s wonderful!great look and post!xoxo

    www.meencantamiropa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a fun post! =) You always have such a fun sense of style, Nubia. I "heart" those sunnies on you!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'm glad you all like the sunnies ;-) there perfect with the dress Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I really love the black and white print in your look - reminds me of Givenchy!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Very cute and a little psychadelic-- I love that dress, it's like an optical illusion!

    Toast with Charmalade

    ReplyDelete
  40. your accessories are really stunning to me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  41. totally hot:) love every detail of what your wearing :) the cklogs ,headband,sunglasses ,outfit :) hotness

    ReplyDelete
  42. such an stunning outfit. you always inspire. such great posts! also Great video! and about the jewellery- one can never get enough jewellery!! i want as chunky necklaces as possible this spring!
    thanks for your sweet comment. love having you on my blog.
    hope youve had a great week so far.

    xx ediot

    ReplyDelete
  43. What a great post - i love it!
    Thank you for the lovely comment..
    Panda x

    ReplyDelete
  44. Thanks for the inspiration! Your glasses are so cool! And I love the shoes, this is such a great post!

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  45. wow that salon is so very fun
    makes me think of of fun fun fun =)
    I love that mirror
    and those jewelry pieces estan bellisimas
    <3

    -Sweet

    ReplyDelete
  46. Read your interview at MidTownGirl, and I've fallen in love with your style! This outfit...girl...you've got it down!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia