Cauliflower Pizza Gives Me Caulipower!

by - 8:33 PM


Ready for your dose of Caulipower?! Cool name guys. 

I've heard a lot of hype over Cauliflower Pizza during the last year or so but, I am not easily convinced. I'm a New Yorker and trust me when I tell you that I love my gosh darn Pizza. Bread, tons of tomato, cheese... there's nothing quite like a New York slice. When I move to the West Coast I had a hard time, they blame it all on the water. Getting on board with Cauliflower Pizza was a bit much for me but I decided to give it a try because I love eating healthy and I try to add food in my diet that delivers nutrients. 

Here's the pizza before I put it in the oven:

Here's after: 


Here's me being cute and stuff: 

My thoughts: 

Honestly, I don't plan to give up my NYC pizza anytime soon. With that being said I could see myself including Caulipower Pizza into my regular diet. Cauliflower delivers some amazing nutrients. It's full of antioxidants like vitamin C and manganese, and even has phytonutrients, vitamin K, and omega-3.  I could incorporate Caulipower Pizza more often into my daily life than traditional pizza without feeling guilty. I'll save my NYC slices for cheat days being that I try to eat healthy throughout most of the week. This cauliflower pizza tastes good and easily satisfies my pizza craving. Caulipower didn't disappoint. It was very fresh for an oven pizza and you could eat a lot more of this than DiGiorno (still love you) if you're counting calories. 


Caulipower Pizza toppings include Pepperoni, Veggies, 3 Cheese, and more. Check out their products HERE. 
(photo via Caulipower instagram) 

Be healthy guys! Lets love longer and stronger. Cheers. 

Xo Nubia

You May Also Like

0 comments