These Purses Are Amazing And Now I'm Starving.

by - 10:05 AM


Purses inspired by food bloggers on Instagram you say? Yes, it's a thing. RommydeBommy is a food inspired handbag collection that is impeccably detailed and sophisticated. Find some of your favorite foods & snacks such as Avocado Toast, Sushi, Pizza, & more in Rommy's collection. These purses are a foodies dream.  

I was very impressed when I discovered that the designer of RommydeBommy, Rommy, makes these purses by hand. She is 27 years old and is currently located in the Netherlands. 



"I actually get really inspired by pastry chef accounts on Instagram and also Pinterest! I don’t need to sketch before I create the real bag. I just start immediately creating the purse and watching to a picture of the food I found online. All my designs are made from different kinds of clay-foams (hard and soft). It takes a lot of time to create them. That’s the reason why the processing time takes 2/4 weeks. It all starts with an idea than creating shapes, painting, shipping, social media, photography, photoshop etc. Oh, and did I already mention that I do this all by myself?"

Her handbags are retailed at $200 & up but I believe that's a steal when you consider the time that goes into making one of them. They're one of a kind. I, myself, enjoy having a few odd and humorous style accessories in my closet. I believe these would make a fabulous gift for someone too. I have a friend who's obsessed with fruit tarts and she would be over the moon for one of these. Fashion is imagination and style is limitless. 


Check out RommydeBommy's Instagram page HERE. See some of my personal favorite purses below.














Xo Nubia Xo





You May Also Like

0 comments