Feeling Edgy With Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Lipstick.

by - 10:33 AM


This Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Lipstick is a treat!

It's been a while since I've posted about a lipstick, lipgloss, or any lip color in general. People often talk about that one beauty item they can't go without. For some, it's brows, for others mascara, but for me, it's always been lipstick.  

Recently I tried out the Rimmel London's Stay Matte Liquid Lipstick and was impressed with the quality of this lipstick retailing at only $4.99. I can tell you based off personal experience that for a liquid lipstick that offers 12hour wear, Rimmel London delivers. It doesn't get dry or start flaking off your lips like other brands I've tried tend to do. These lipsticks are perfect for any food outing or even a girls night out. The color truly does stay put. 



I received 2 colors, 'Devotion' which is a dark plum color and 'Mwah' which is more of a rosy neutral. 


Sadly, the color 'Mwah' wasn't a great fit for my complexion. It's a very nice shade of pink. Below, you'll see me sporting 'Devotion'. It carries a vampy mood and had me feeling edgy all day. I will probably gift 'Mwah' to a friend that will get better use from the flirty color. 


Xo Nubia Xo


You May Also Like

0 comments