Beauty Trends: Colored Eye Lashes.

by - 2:24 AM

Hello Nubians, 

I was looking at an editorial from Vogue Japan featuring Mae Lapres and Madison Stubbington photographed by Alexandra Sophie. 2 photos that stood out to me specifically because I thought to myself *beauty alert* were the photos with colored eye lashes! I love my makeup and I know so many of you ladies do too. We've seen this trend before but I have a feeling it's on it's way for a major comeback 2016. 

Lookie Here



I think this is a beautiful look for eye makeup especially when you have barely any makeup on or very natural looking makeup. It makes your eyes POP! 

What do you guys think? Are you into colored eyelashes? A lot of brands like Butter LONDON, NYX Cosmetics, L.A. Colors and more sell pretty colored mascara. 

Will you be trying this on your pretty lashes this year? 



Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments