Jourdan Dunn For Vogue Japan December 2015.

by - 1:31 AM

Holy Crap Jourdan Dunn, Slay Girl.


Jourdan Dunn for Vogue Japan December 2014 is made out of the things I dream of. Fashion and style galore. Fur, chunky shoes, over the knee boots, crazy cool colors and prints, different textures, patches, sequins and glitter, need I go on? Let's not forget to mention she looks great in crimped hair and her eye makeup is on point. I'm absolutely smitten with this editorial. 

This just got me like... like.... 


But wait, there's more!


Photography: Giampaolo Sgura 
Stylist: Anna Dello Russo 
Hair: Andrew Guida 
Makeup: Jessica Nedza 






What do you guys think? Any must have items from this shoot?


Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 

You May Also Like

0 comments