Fashion & McDonald's in Times Square, New York.

by - 12:04 AM


ALGUIEN DIJO MCDONALD'S?


Hey Nubians, 

Do you guys like my outfit photo in front of this super pimpin' McDonald's? My friend thought it would be a fun place to take a little fashion photography. I'm sure you can find some sarcasm somewhere in that.  I've probably walked into this Mc Donalds in Times Square about 3 times in my life. It's pretty fancy compared to other ones I've been to in New York. I hear there are way nicer McDonald's all over the world... Why'd we get stuck with the mediocre ones? What's up with that?!

(Wearing Topshop faux fur jacket, H&M pants, Steve Madden boots, coach purse)


It's been quite cold in New York or as we like to say "BRICK!". About a week ago, I met with a few of my friends and went to Point Break NYC. It's a nice little dive bar and the people are pleasant. They have a great happy hour & a super fun atmosphere. It's good to try and catch up with friends especially around the holiday season because most people are chipper and in good moods.                 

 

I went to Applebees earlier in the day when I was in Times Square. I enjoyed a Samuel Adams Winter Lager. It has such a nice, crisp taste. It was my favorite beer of the season. 


I'm happy to report that the first 2 days of 2018 have been quite great for me. I'm utterly excited for what's to come because I have so many positive plans and so many changes I haven't shared with the world yet. I hope you're all out there kicking ass and living your dreams.

Cheers!

Xo Nubia Xo 


You May Also Like

0 comments