Anna Konecna for Harper’s Bazaar Czech January 2018 by Andreas Ortner.

by - 2:04 PM



Baby, It's Cold Outside.

We're currently going through a winter storm right now in NYC... literally right now as I type. A lot of brave fashion and style bloggers are going out to capture some beautiful photography in this Winter Wonderland. I believe I'm quite brave on the regular, but I have a good book "Bonfire" by Krysten Ritter to be exact and some hot tea calling my name. I might just finish the novel today. 



Anyway,  I thought it'd be nice to share some snow style inspiration. Enjoy this editorial of Anna Konecna for Harper’s Bazaar Czech January 2018, photographed by Andreas Ortner. 

Photography: Andreas Ortner. Styled by: Jana Kapounova. Fashion Editor: Lucie Janotova. Hair & Makeup: Hristina Georgievska. Model: Anna Konecna.



I'm coveting this coat so I can look like a cool Yeti or stylish Sasquatch. 








Stay Warm, Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo

You May Also Like

0 comments