2017 Intentions. Fashion, Art, Travel & More.

by - 2:37 AM

Hello Nubians, 

Happy New Year! 


I hope you all had a beautiful New Years Eve with your family and loved ones. Welcoming 2017 is exciting! 2016 was very strange for almost everyone I know so it's nice to feel a sense of pressing the refresh button.

I find that everyone gets obsessed with making resolutions but many times they are unrealistic and you may end up disappointing yourself which isn't fair. This year I decided to make a doodle list of '2017 Intentions' because they are all things I'm aiming to do throughout the year. I aspire to find enough time and balance to do enough of each thing but one thing I'm certain of is I will get around to all of them. This little doodle brings me peace. 


First I'm going to channel my Nubia unicorn powers...



Then I'm going to gather all my strength to focus on the following. 

2017 Intentions

1) This year I'm going to continue my gym and fitness routine but I'm going to kick it up a notch. Definitely going for those abs!

2) I'm going to mix my fashion and beauty up a bit. I do this every year... maybe even every month sometimes ha ha. I'll try new silhouettes, hair colors, play with more textures etc. It'll be a fun time to think outside the box and explore inspiration sources.

3) I want to travel more because life is short and I want to meet more beautiful humans and creatures. 

4) I'll try my best to always spread love and light to my loved ones. There is too much negativity in this world to hang on to petty things or fight with people who care about you.

5) I'd like to do something I truly love and start making a living with it. This is a long term dream to feel free and in control.

6) I believe it's time in my life to focus more on my writing like when I was younger. Maybe I'll write some short stories, start a book, maybe even a comic book. 

7) I've always wanted to learn to play an instrument, I'm hoping this is the year. 

8) Lots & lots of fine wine and cheese are in my future. 

9) So many art projects! I can't wait. 

My wish for all of you is to go out and create an intention list and slowly start making everything come true! No one can stop you once you really want to do something. Just have faith and perseverance. 

Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo 


Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to.
 Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments