Pink Wig & Fun Fashion.

by - 9:07 PM

Hey Nubians, 

Add A Little Sass To Your Style. 


Gorgeous and full of attitude, I think I was channeling my inner Cry-Baby's Wanda Woodward with this fashion outfit. It isn't exactly a pinup or rockabilly outfit, but I think I gave it a bit of a modern twist and mixed the look more with every day wear like my tee for example. You also have to consider the winged eye liner and kick ass faux leather jacket I'm rocking which ties back to my Wanda Woodward reference. I love encouraging fun fashion and the use of color therapy. A little bit of sassiness on top of everything doesn't hurt either. 




I purchased this wig a while back for one of my cosplay looks and I have also used it for some Japanese inspired Harajuku looks. The wig came with two pink ponytail clip ons and I love the wavy hair. 


The shirt I'm rocking was a gift from my brother. It's a Edward Scissorhands Rock Paper Scissors tee. I'm sure you can find the humor in this. The little boy has a thought bubble with a rock in it and well... Edward can only ever pick scissors! Life isn't fair. I was always a Tim Burton fan and this was one of my favorite films growing up. 


Wearing Edward Scissorhands tee from Threadless, Leggings gifted from Japan, H&M boots, Topshop leather jacket, The Jelly Empire robot hair clips. 





On another note, I think it's so funny when people say "I can't wear that! Looks so cute on you though!" My answer to that is always the same... YES YOU CAN. Own it. 


Praying to the beer Gods. 

Love these comicbook inspired photo filters. So kawaii!

How's your 2017 going so far? 

Xo Nubia Xo 


Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to.
 Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments