6 Minute Ab Workout for the Holiday Season!

by - 11:22 PM

Hey Nubians, 

Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body. -Joseph Addison 

We can all use a little fitness in our lives this time of year. I'm sure I'm am far from being the only one who feels like they put on a few extra pounds during the holiday season, it's so stressful! Shopping for others already gives me enough anxiety. Then calculate all the holiday cookies everyone mails out, the mixers with wine and fancy delicious drinks jam packed with calories, the eggnog, family recipes... you see where I'm going with this? Sometimes we don't have enough time for an intense workout but we can all find a few minutes to spare in our day. I'm happy to share this 6 minute ab workout Puerto Rican personal trainer Idalis Velazquez curated to help you get the six pack you've been coveting

You can do these workouts pretty much anywhere. All you need to begin the workout is a mat, a fun - upbeat playlist and I recommend a reliable antiperspirant such as Degree which offers long-lasting wetness and odor protection with its body-responsive technology. 

Enjoy your holidays and stay fit my friends. Cheers!


 1.       Plank Hold with Leg Lifts


2.       Plank Presses with Mountain Climbers



3.       Hollow Body Crunches

4.       Russian Twist with Toe Tabs

5.       Side Plank Rotate and Crunch


6.       Plank Jacks 




Xo Nubia Xo



Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments