Holiday Fashion & A Burger Run.

by - 8:16 PM

Hello Nubians, 

Tis The Season To Be Jolly And Wear Lot's Of Red Outfits! Fa, la, la, la, la!


I love wearing red during the Holiday Season! I think I always have ever since I was a young little Nubia. It makes me happy and jolly and improves my mood... you know, color therapy and all. Red holiday sweaters, dresses, denim etc. 

My brother gifted me with THIS 'Holiday Burger Run' sweater from Threadless by artist Zach Forer. I'm smitten with it and it's kind of become this special article of clothing for me now because he gifted me with this tee a few years back... 




Now I must own every unique Tokyo Burger Run shirt forever just because! The little burger dude is adorable and I always appreciate a good character design. Art is life.


Anyway, my December has been pretty chill. I have a tiny, adorable little tree in my apartment, I embarrass my Chihuahua dogs by dressing them in the cutest little outfits, I have Christmas music looping on my Pandora playlist a sufficient amount of time, my health is swell and I keep in touch with my family often. In that sense I have plenty to be grateful for. 



Wearing Tokyo Burger Run Shirt from Threadless, Plaid Leggings from Ross, Dr. Martens Combat Boots, Hat from Mishka NYC. 


I had to decorate my tree with some of my favorite killers. Freddy, Jason and Michael. These are my cool little Reaction/Funko action figures. I'm a big horror movie fan.


If you've been following my blog for a while you should know I love lipstick. My 2 favorite holiday red lipsticks are NYX 'Perfect Red' which I'm wearing above and Revlon 'Really Red'. Affordable and amazing wear.


Isn't Nala so cute?! My little Chihuahua, Jack Russell Dennis The Menace in dog form. 

On a random note I'm building a Gingerbread house for the first time ever this year in a few days. I'm really looking forward to it.


This Holiday Season has been a bit strange for me to be frank. My year was a little weird and transitional and involved a lot of soul searching and that type of stuff. I hibernated in a sense. I'm feeling good about entering 2017 and I'm totally ready to kiss 2016 goodbye! 

How has your Holiday Season been going? 

Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo


Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook


You May Also Like

0 comments